|8:00 a.m.||Section One*|
|12:30 p.m.||Section Two*|
|4:00 p.m.||Wrap Up|
|8:00 a.m.||Section Three*|
|12:00 p.m.||Section 3 Continued|
|3:00 p.m.||Networking Reception|
|*See section descriptions below.|
Cocktails & Networking
Friday, September 18, 2015
3 – 5 p.m.
$20 General Admission $40 Open Bar
Networking reception is open to the public.
Here’s what you will learn at Obsessed Live:
You are your business, and your business is you. In Section One we will take a look inward to:
- Identify your why – Knowing your why is an important first step in figuring out how to achieve the goals that excite you and create a life you enjoy living (versus merely surviving!).
- Understand your motivation – Every entrepreneur goes into business to achieve one of three things (or some combination of the three). More time to do the things they love, more money to live the life they desire, or greater influence over the community they serve.
- Define your vision – If you don’t know where you are going how will you know when you have arrived or how to get there?
- Set S.M.A.R.T.E.R. Goals – You will learn the ‘smarter’ method of goal setting and establish ‘gutsy goals’ for your business.
The Obsession Strategy
It is the ‘age of the customer’ and in order to excel small businesses must rethink how to attract, serve, and retain the more empowered customer. In Section Two you will learn how to develop a competitive strategy by using your obsession to dominate your niche.
- Illustrate your ideal customer – It’s the 80/20 rule… 20 percent of your current customers account for about 80 percent of your profit. We’ll identify your sweet spot (the 20%) so that you attract more like them.
- Identify your ultimate USP (Unique Selling Proposition) – By understanding what your ideal customer wants, how they want it, and why we can uncover opportunities to position your brand as not just AN option but the PERFECT solution.
- Outline your customer journey – Every great lead generation strategy begins and ends with a keen understanding of the process customers go through to make a purchase. The customer journey is the first step to developing your marketing strategy.
The Obsession Plan
Section Three is where the rubber meets the road, all of day two will be spend developing your marketing strategy by using your obsession to dominate your niche.
- Flesh out your inbound marketing game plan – We will create the framework for your marketing plan which includes the type of content and communications that needs to be created for each stage of the customer’s journey.
- Craft a customer engagement marketing plan – The relationship with a customer doesn’t end with the sale, in fact it is only the beginning. And, customers who purchase a second time generally spend 3X that of first time purchasers.
- Automate the process – A repeatable and automated marketing process allows you to consistently attract new customers, with a lot less effort.
- Build a post-masterclass action plan – So you can hit the ground running the minute you get home (and avoid that glazed-over, “where-do-I-start?” feeling of overwhelm!). You will also be paired with an accountability partner to help you reach your goals.